We encourage research work. All abstracts will be reviewed by a panel of experts and then would be accepted as oral free paper/poster presentations during YUVA ISAR 2018, Chennai.
SCIENTIFIC PAPERS & POSTERS CATEGORIES:-
- Male Infertility
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:-
- Only registered delegates are allowed to submit the abstract for paper/poster or video
- The abstract for the paper/poster need to be brief-not more than 300 words.
- The first author will be the content person for all the correspondence about the presentation.
- Only one submission as the first author will be accepted.
- All abstracts are to be submitted in English.
- Please choose an appropriate theme related to your presentation.
- No physical abstract email@example.comAll abstracts must be sent by i.e. are accepted.
- The title should be short and concise, & must NOT be written in capital letters.
- The abstract should not contain broad statements like ‘The results will be discussed’.
- You may use standard abbreviations; however mention unusual abbreviations in brackets after the full word, when it appears for the first time.
- Use numerals to indicate numbers, except when beginning the sentences.
- Case reports are generally not accepted unless they bring significant and novel biological information; they will be converted to poster presentations.
- Please do not submit an abstract under more than 1 category.
- The last date for submission of Abstracts is 30th June 2018.
- All submissions will be acknowledged by email. So, please provide your current working E-mail ID along with Mobile Number.
- By submission of an Abstract, the author transfers copyright ownership to the organizing committee for publications.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reproduce the abstract/presentation made in conference print or electronic media.
- Abstracts/papers previously published or presented at any national or international meeting are not permitted.
- Abstracts/papers previously published or presented at local or state levels are permitted, but the details need to be mentioned in the submission.
- The Scientific Committee will review the abstracts & the acceptance will be communicated to the presenting author by Email. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to allocate a session time or change the presentation type.
- Special prizes will be given to the best e-posters as well as videos by the organizing committee.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT CONTENT:-
- Figures, tables, and graphs should not be included.
- Use generic names of drugs only.
- In original research, the results have to be submitted with the abstract.
- No references are needed for abstract submission.
- Structure of abstracts:-
FOR ORIGINAL RESEARCH/REVIEWS:-
- Aim & Objectives
- Materials & Methods
FOR CASE STUDIES:-
- Aim & Objectives
Conclusion/ Clinical Relevance
The poster presentation will be a Physical Poster and details will be intimated along with the notifications to the authors.